The programme for Wednesday’s Swimming Sports can be found here.
- Students can wear correct PE Uniform to School on Wednesday 4th May, 2016. Note: house colour t-shirts can only be worn at the pool
- Shortened classes for Periods 1 – 3
- Interval from 10:45 – 11:15am (ensure you eat substantial food at this time)
- Students are to be seated in the Gym in House Groups by 11:15am
- House Cheerleading commences at 11:15am sharp!
- Students to walk to Moana Pool at conclusion of cheerleading
Note: cross Royal Terrace and follow Drivers Road to Pool, crossing Drivers Road at the Pedestrian Crossing. Allow the public to pass you without people having to step into the traffic
- Report outside Moana Pool at 11:45am for Roll call – line up in Form classes
- After Roll Call, students are to go in, get changed, then be seated in the stands ASAP
- Programmes to be handed out by House Captains, when all students are seated
- Championship Events will be held in the deep end of pool, along with Senior and Intermediate Non-Champ Events
- Novelty, Junior Non-Champ and Y7 & 8 Non-Champ Events are held in the shallow end
- Novelty Events will be in House Teams – two teams per house, with up to six people
- NO Face Paint to be worn by anybody
- Swimming Sports are expected to finish at 3pm. Do not leave the Pool until the pool area is spotless and you have been released by Mrs Joint
- Students can depart for home / Tolcarne or be picked up by parents directly from the pool after being released.
- If you are unable to participate for a medical reason, a note from your caregiver is required to be provided to Ms Mason prior to 10:45am on Wednesday. Non participants are to report to Ms Farrell / Mrs Joint / Ms Mason upon arrival at the pool, where you will be needed to help with the running of the event.
- Class Relay (Freestyle)
Four swimmers per team. These must be organised before the day.
- 2x House Relay Teams (Freestyle & Medley)
House Captains to organise House Relay Teams
What to bring:
- Towels, togs, goggles
- Water to keep hydrated and food
Participate, Support, Encourage and HAVE FUN!